Mommy and Daddy went to wine country for their anniversary weekend (and I tagged along), where they rented a cute cottage in Healdsburg. On the way up, we drove through Sonoma and stopped by
Viansa Winery, where Mommy and Daddy got married the same day four years ago!
 |
| Mommy is secretly hoping that she gets to plan my wedding here in thirty or so years. |
To celebrate their anniversary, Mommy and Daddy stuck me with a babysitter while they enjoyed a decadent eight course dinner with wine pairing at
Cyrus. They were told that after they left for dinner, I stood by the front door for awhile waiting for them to come back. I eventually gave up and (hopefully) behaved for the babysitter the rest of the night.
We spent the rest of the weekend eating and walking through downtown Healdsburg, visiting the Farmers' Market, and visiting a couple of wineries. It's a lot harder to go wine tasting now with me around. Luckily we found a nice winery with a huge lawn out front and plenty of room for me to run around.
I even met a nice family that let me pet their dog. (I LOVE doggies!)
 |
| I look so tiny standing in front of that barn! |
I couldn't leave wine country without picking some grapes from the backyard of our cottage. They were super sweet too so Mom cut off a bunch so I could enjoy them at home.
Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment