Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

Check out the paper plate turkey and feather headpiece that I made in day care! 

Pay no attention to the beak and gizzard that I glued on sideways.

For Thanksgiving we flew down to Huntington Beach and had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. Although I've been very picky with food lately, I really enjoyed eating the cheesy cauliflower, spinach and butternut squash, and gnawing on a turkey bone!


Cousins Alex and Kieran also came up during the weekend and we took a trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. There was a lot to see and do, including touching the jellies (with Mom's help), looking at the fishies, sea otters ("water doggies"), and sea lions, and splashing my hands in the shark pool (my arms were too short to actually touch the sharks).


Other highlights of the weekend included a morning shopping spree on Black Friday, meeting Santa Claus (separate post to come), eating Pinkberry, and playing by the giant Christmas tree at Bella Terra. Mommy and Daddy also enjoyed going to watch the Twilight movie with Auntie Larissa and Uncle Jeff!


I love hanging out with my cousins. Special thanks to Kieran for reading to me!

2 comments:

  1. What's Pinkberry? Love the shot of Kaitlyn holding up the drumstick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's frozen yogurt. Kaitlyn looooves it.

    ReplyDelete