Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Rocky Mountain Christmas

Happy 2013!

I had such a fun Christmas vacation. We spent two weeks with the Tans at their new house in Colorado Springs. It was cold! But I had a great time hanging out with my cousins, Goo Ma and Goo Jeff, and grandma and grandpa.

Christmas Eve:
Matching pajamas!
Cookies, grandma's almond roll cake, and a carrot for the reindeer. Alex and Kieran sure know how to make Santa happy (I'm taking notes for next year).

On Christmas morning, we woke up to find that Santa had left us presents under the tree.


I got a new set of Magna-Tiles, and also a doggy vet kit. Yay!


It also snowed overnight, and I had my first white Christmas!


One day we took a day trip to Breckenridge. Mommy got to go snowboarding, and I had fun playing in the snow and making snow angels. But the most fun of all was riding the gondola. At one point we did a whole round trip without even getting out! 


Finally, after New Year's, we celebrated Alex's 9th birthday. Goo Ma made some yummy s'mores cupcakes.


Oh yeah, one of my favorite things about Colorado? The fresh chocolate milk and eggnog delivered straight from the dairy. Since I was on vacation, I got a small cup every day and I made sure to drink every last drop. Yummy.


I miss my cousins already. Can't wait to go back to Colorado!



No comments:

Post a Comment