| Showing off my loot from the egg hunt at daycare. |
Grandma and Grandpa came up to visit for the weekend. On Saturday they accompanied us to Washington Park for my third egg hunt. Mommy thought I would really enjoy this one. Instead, it was a little too overwhelming for me and I refused to even stand up. Daddy had to carry me through the field and pick the eggs up for me.
| See how my legs are wrapped around his waist? This is what I do when I don't want to be put down. |
Ma-ma helped me color Easter eggs at home. I had so much fun that this may end up being a year-round project. Mommy made sure to stock up on coloring kits at the post-Easter clearances (as well as those chocolate-dipped Peeps).
On Easter morning, I woke up to find that the Easter bunny had come and filled my basket with goodies.
The eggs! The bunnies! The treats! I love Easter!




No comments:
Post a Comment