Mommy got lots of goodies from me this year: two "hand projects," as I call them, plus a calendar filled with photos of me.
On Mother's Day, Mommy got to sleep in until 9am(!). Then, we headed into the city for a picnic at Chrissy Field. However, even though the entire bay area was warm and sunny, Chrissy Field was the one pocket of SF that was not.
| Can you see the Golden Gate Bridge hiding behind the fog? |
| Brady is much better at digging than I am. |
And later that evening we went to dinner at this cool Japanese restaurant close to home. I must have had a very exciting day, because in the five minutes it took to drive to the restaurant, I fell asleep! I stayed asleep while Mommy carried me in and lay me down on the cushions, and for a good thirty minutes into dinner.
| Zzzzzz... |




No comments:
Post a Comment