Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fun at the County Fair

We had lots of fun at the San Mateo County Fair this weekend. There was so much to see and do.


I got to go on my first pony ride, which I loved. I also had fun feeding the goats and brushing the llama at the petting zoo.


County fairs are fun because they're a good excuse to eat junky food, especially giant turkey legs, ice cream cones and funnel cake.


There's also lots of fun carnival games. I won two prizes with Daddy's help! 


Being just under 36" I was barely able to go on any rides, but Mommy and Daddy managed to sneak me into a few. 


I probably shouldn't have gone on the giant slide though:



Oops. There were tears, but I got over it quickly. In fact, right after we walked away, I pointed at the giant ferris wheel and said "I want that!" Maybe next year.

All in all, it was a great day at the fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment