While we were on vacation we celebrated two very special occasions. First, was Mommy's birthday. We had just arrived in Maui that day and headed straight to the pool, so for dinner we grabbed some takeout from the Maui Fish Market and had a relaxing dinner at home. Afterward, I got to help Mommy blow out the candles on her cake, and help her eat it too!
I also sang her a song and we had a discussion about her birthday. A while back I had decided that on her upcoming birthday she would be turning twenty-five, and I stuck to that statement. If I say it then it must be true. Mommy took a video to prove it.
The next day we celebrated Mommy and Daddy's anniversary. They've been married for six years! They were nice enough to let me tag along on their celebration. We had lunch at a favorite Maui restaurant, Mama's Fish House. We had come here during
last year's trip, and Mommy and Daddy loved it so much they had to come back.
 |
| Celebrating three years together with my lunch date Gato. |
 |
| I had fish and chips, Mommy had a ti-leaf steamed ono, and Daddy had a whole steamed opakapaka. Yum. |
 |
| Lilikoi creme brulee |
The restaurant has this small private beach in front, so after lunch we went for a romantic stroll.
 |
| I took pictures on this same canoe last year. In fact, I also wore a similar dress. |
 |
| Gato in paradise. |
No comments:
Post a Comment