This year we spent Thanksgiving weekend at Poh-poh's house. Goong-goong was in the hospital recovering from surgery, so it was a quiet Thanksgiving. However, I always love going to their house. It helps that Poh-poh spoils me and I get away with lots of things (like staying up way past my bedtime)!
![]() |
| A TV party! We set this up in the living room every time I go over. Those are all of Mommy's old stuffed animals. |
Whenever Uncle Andrew comes over he also spoils me with gifts. This time he brought me a 20-pack of play-doh. I wasted no time opening all the containers and making one giant play-doh ball.
He also built me all kinds of forts. We started out with a simple pillow house.
Which soon got upgraded to a blanket castle.
The next night he built an add-on.
| Perfect hideaway for watching iPad videos. |
We topped it all off with a visit to Chuck E. Cheese and it was a pretty good weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment