We were down in SoCal last weekend and Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a trip to Pretend City Children's Museum. The
last time we came here was about two years ago so I didn't remember much from that visit. It's such an awesome space. As soon as we walked in and saw everything I exclaimed,
"There's so much to do!" For two hours, I went running from one exhibit to another. Mommy and Daddy could barely keep up!
 |
| First stop: the art studio |
 |
| There was a stage for putting on a pretend concert. I have no idea what Daddy is doing or why he's wearing a bear hat. |
 |
| Doing chores in the pretend house. |
 |
| Checking out groceries for Mommy. |
 |
| I love playing "store" whenever we're at the playground, so it was neat to actually play with "real" food and a real counter. I hope Daddy enjoyed the tacos I made for him. |
I loved Pretend City! Our SoCal trip was off to a great start!
No comments:
Post a Comment