Wednesday, April 30, 2014

One Month Update


I made it through my first month! It went by so quickly. I still sleep most of the time and wake up every three hours to eat. Mommy and Daddy have learned that I'm not afraid to protest when I don't like something and have a very strong pair of lungs.
  • I weigh 10 lbs, 4 oz. and measure 21 inches long. I've gained three pounds since birth and am in the 60th(!) percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height. I seriously chubbed up after about two weeks. I have a big round belly and lots of arm and leg rolls!
  • Sleep: I sleep pretty well during the day but not so much at night. During my first two weeks I was so fussy at night that me and Mommy slept on the couch in the living room so I wouldn't wake up Kaitlyn. I've since moved to the Pack and Play in Mommy and Daddy's room, but most mornings I end up co-sleeping in bed with Mommy.
  • Things I hate: car seats, baths, and being swaddled
  • Awareness: I can't focus on much yet but I like to stare up at the lights on the ceiling. Also, I always turn toward the sound of Kaitlyn's voice. It must be a familiar sound since I kept hearing her when I was in Mommy's tummy.
I can look really peaceful when I'm sleeping. If only I did this more often at night!



No comments:

Post a Comment