Monday, July 14, 2014

My 4th Birthday Party


I'm FOUR! We celebrated my birthday this year at Village Park, a place that I'm very familiar with. It's the same park where my preschool is located and conveniently close to home. There wasn't much of a theme for my party, since my ideas had ranged from a Princess Party ("but no princesses, I just want to pretend to be one") to a Spiderman Party "at the gas station" to having ALL my friends over at my house. In the end, Mommy decorated everything in purple and pink and used some butterfly decorations, since I've been really into butterflies lately.

For entertainment, Mommy hired the famous Bubblesmith to come and blow bubbles for everyone. He blew great big bubbles, filled the sky with bubbles, and made clouds of bubble foam. He was a hit and all the kids had fun chasing after the bubbles!


He also put each kid and even entire families inside a giant bubble. Afterward, he set up some stations so both kids and grownups could make their own bubbles.


Mommy made me a butterfly cupcake cake! It turned out pretty well and was so easy to serve.

Forgot to take a photo of the party favors (giant bubble wands) before we gave them away, so here's what was left.

I had a great time at my party and best of all, afterward I got to go home and open all my PRESENTS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment