Thursday, January 15, 2015

More Cousins!

All my cousins from Maryland came to visit over Christmas. Technically, they're second cousins, but who's keeping track. I had fun meeting everybody and getting to know them.

On Christmas Day we went to Wylie's house and opened more presents. Then we played all. day. long.

Ready for a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos.
Keeping entertained at dinner with our Boogie Boards (thanks Auntie Vicki!). They were a popular gift this year - I took mine down to SoCal to find that Alex and Kieran each received one for Christmas too!

On the 26th we all went to Great Grandma's house to celebrate her birthday. She is 99 years old! 


Finally, we met up with everyone for a morning at Curiodyssey. Getting ten kids to stay still for a picture is pretty impossible, so Mommy didn't even attempt it. Hope they all had a fun trip!

Colin, meet Ryker.
"I like your hat."
"It's my hat now! Stay back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment