Thursday, June 11, 2015

Junior Gym

I have been taking classes at Junior Gym in San Mateo for the past few weeks. Since I wouldn't take soccer or dance classes again, Mommy had to find something to keep me busy and active. At first I was skeptical about gymnastics but it turns out it was really easy! I learned how to do a somersault on the first day and soon after was doing flips on the bars. Best of all, after class there is open gym and Mommy could set Colin free and we could both run around and play with all the equipment and toys.


On the last day of class we were tested for a ten-step routine we had been practicing. I was happy to pass and receive a medal!


I've stopped taking classes for the summer, but Colin started the baby class with Mommy since he loves it there so much. We're glad we discovered this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment