Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Getting Into the Spirit

The last weekend of November we headed to Union Square to walk around and check out the Christmas decorations. We figured we could avoid the crowds once December hit. The giant Christmas tree wasn't lit yet but I got to go ice skating with Daddy at the outdoor rink. I loved it!

 

After ice skating, we walked past the Macy's store windows where the SPCA puppies and kittens were on display. Mommy remembers going to see the store windows when she was a little girl. There were even more kittens inside the store and I spent a long time playing with them through their cages.

Finally we headed to the Westfield San Francisco Centre for dinner. There was supposed to be a Nutcracker 3-D light show display under their giant dome but it turned out to be pretty disappointing (Mommy had some high expectations). Regardless, it was a fun evening and a nice way to get into the spirit of the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment