I am a huge fan of the Warriors. Mostly because my kindergarten teacher from last year and lots of kids at school love the Warriors. And I figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon. I love watching them play on TV and cheering them on, and had been asking if we could go to an actual game sometime. Little do I know that tickets are not easy (or cheap) to come by, especially for a weekend home game. Luckily for me, Daddy figured it would be a fun daddy-daughter outing and after much research and optimizing, he got a pair of tickets and surprised me with the news. I waited excitedly all week for the game. It was such a big deal that I even marked on my calendar that the day before was "Warriors Game Eve."
![]() |
| Daddy bought me a new hat! |
Our seats were high up in the nosebleeds but I didn't care. It was exciting just to be there with all the people and the energy. They played music throughout the game and I danced in my seat the entire time. All the snacks and treats helped too!
![]() |
| Too bad Steph Curry wasn't playing that night. At least I got to see him on the big screen. |
Here's my official journal entry from my school journal:
On Saturday April 8th, 2017 I went to the Warriors game. When we got there, there was a long line but it went pretty fast. I really wanted a hat so we bought one. Then we ordered our food. I had a hot dog. I also had a pretzel. When I sat down I was so lucky because nobody was sitting in front of me. At the end, the Warriors won the game. And I think the score was 107 to 82 I think. I had so much fun and I want to do it again.







No comments:
Post a Comment