Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm ONE!!

Happy Birthday to me! I made it through my first year! I started bright and early today at 5am. Although it was my birthday, it was a rough day. I've been teething and woke up pretty unhappy. I didn't even take any naps at day care.

For my birthday, Poh-poh and Gung-gung came over for dinner, as well as the Chiu's. Unfortunately I was cranky and tired from not sleeping all day, so I didn't get to stay up for dinner. We decided to cut the cake first though, so I could get my first taste of cake on my actual birthday! For a second I forgot that I was teething or tired! Anyway, here's a video of me eating my birthday cake.


And a couple of pictures:
Opening gifts with Braden and Kiera
Mommy and Daddy singing Happy Birthday to me.
My very first taste of cake! Hmmm, not bad.
Starting to get messy...
I had to let Dad in on the fun too.
That was some yummy cake!

This weekend we're headed down to Huntington Beach for my birthday party! I can't wait!

Stay tuned for my 12-month update and pictures from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment