Monday, April 30, 2012

Cherry Blossom Festival

We spent another fun weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's, and checked out the Cupertino Cherry Blossom Festival at Memorial Park. There was Japanese food, art, demonstrations, and cultural exhibits, but of course all I wanted to see were the animals!

This akita was so fluffy. I couldn't stop petting him!


Koi fishies.

I even rode a pony, but didn't stay on very long.


After a stop at the playground, we cooled off with some shave ice. Yummy!


On the way out we passed by a bouncy house and watched some kids jumping. Mommy asked if I wanted to go in. My response? "Up and down!" while nodding my head. Luckily there were no other kids in line so when it was my turn I had the bouncy house all to myself!


Even Daddy got to go in with me. Clearly I need to work on my balance.


I had so much fun at the festival that we stopped by again the following morning. This time I went just to meet some more animals at the petting zoo.

Hello Guinea Pig!
Hello Horsy!
I got a Dora pinwheel and enjoyed some kettle corn too.


Mommy and Daddy are really good at tiring me out. I passed out on the floor at Grandma and Grandpa's for two hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment