Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter in San DiEGGo


We spent an extra long Easter weekend in San Diego with Goo Ma, Goo Jeff, Alex and Kieran. I had soooo much fun!

The weekend started with an Easter Egg hunt in Torrey Hills. Although I had gotten some practice doing an egg hunt at day care, I was a little overwhelmed at first. There were so many people! I was also distracted by this giant Easter bunny giving out hugs in the middle of the field. It was scary and I had to make sure it didn't come near me. I still made out pretty well and was able to gather ten eggs (with Daddy's help).

The field for 0-2 year olds.
Keeping my eye out for the Easter bunny. Don't let that thing come near me.

Alex and Kieran did the hunt for the older kids and afterwards we compared our loot. 

That night we left our empty baskets out and in the morning, we discovered that the Easter bunny had come to visit! My basket was filled with goodies, including a puppy book, a bunny, clothes, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, candy, and Peeps. Even though I was terrified of the Easter bunny (and therefore have no pictures with it), I guess that giant bunny isn't so bad after all. Thanks Easter bunny!


We also enjoyed a private egg hunt in the backyard.

Looking like a pro.
My cousins really know how to show me a good time!

We went to the swimming pool three days in a row!
Sea Grove Park in Del Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment