Monday, July 18, 2011

Little Gym

A few weekends ago I went to a friend's birthday party at Little Gym. It was my first visit there and it was overwhelming! When we got there, we were led into a bright, colorful room full of kids and babies already playing. It took me awhile to warm up to everything. There was an instructor who led the class, and we started out with a game of red light/green light. I enjoyed practicing walking (with Dad's help).

That's my friend Caitlyn next to me. She's already an experienced gym-goer.
 Then we played with the giant parachute, which I loved.


And I hung out on the parallel bars.


There was one activity that involved a giant rolling circle. I was supposed to ride on top of it, then do a somersault at the end.



It was totally scary and I did not like it one bit. Even worse, Mom and Dad made me do it TWICE! I was the only baby in there that cried my head off when I did it.


This is my ugly cry face.
The next activity made me forget it all - they rolled out lots and lots of balls! As soon as I saw them in the middle of the room, I shrieked, laughed, and crawled straight toward them.


This was definitely my favorite part.


Right when I thought things were fun again, Mom made me try to walk on this giant inflatable trampoline. It was unstable and scary and again, I cried my eyes out and made a scene.


My first visit to Little Gym was definitely an experience. I was the one kid at the party that cried about everything. It will probably take a few more visits before I'm used to everything there!

No comments:

Post a Comment