* All photos courtesy of JB Shots.
Mom and Dad knew from the beginning that they would want Hawaiian food catered by The Loft, and the food just set the theme for the rest of the party.
Mom slaved over this birthday banner. Unfortunately it was too windy that day to hang from the rafters, so they were forced to tape it down to the picnic table. At least the banner got used during dinner on my actual birthday.
![]() |
| My friend Sienna |
There was also a nearby playground for the bigger kids.
![]() |
| My cousins Kieran and Alex |
Favors for the adults: Chocolate dipped shortbread cookies in shape of the number 1 from Honolulu Cookie Company.
Favors for the kids: Bubbles, a luau rubber ducky, and a snack (Baby Mum Mums for the little ones, Pocky sticks for the older ones).

My birthday cake, filled with fresh berries and cream, from Whole Foods. Isn't it pretty?
And my smash cake from Pavilions, decorated by Mom, Auntie Sammy, and Auntie Larissa.
We attempted to get a picture of me and all my friends (a few of them crawled/ran away though).
Ready to dig into my smash cake.
Looks like I barely made a dent in it.
I feel so lucky that so many friends and family came out to celebrate with me. Birthday parties are so fun - I hope I get one every year!


















cute -- love the pics of her eating cake.
ReplyDelete