Thursday, July 28, 2011

Children's Discovery Museum

Here are some pictures from my trip a few weekends ago to the Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose. We went with Mom's friend Bernice and her 2.5-year old son Booker.

There was a special section upstairs just for infants and toddlers, with lots of different activities and spaces to play. Mom made me wear this silly chipmunk vest while I played in the pretend forest.


I normally love looking at myself in the mirror, but this was a little too much. So confusing...


There was also a dark room with a carousel projecting colorful lights. It was pretty trippy.


I loved playing at this sand box, especially with the scoops.


We saved the best for last. The big water exhibit. I spent almost half an hour here, playing with two of my favorite things: water and balls!




What a fun afternoon! I love museums!

No comments:

Post a Comment